How can i quit or stop drinking alcohol entirely?
If you have had trouble with drinking, you’re certainly not alone. Almost majority of people interviewed on the streets, in the pubs, beer bars, and akpeteshie joints admit to having trouble with their alcohol consumption at some point in their lives, and 14% said they had two or more symptoms of alcohol use disorder.
Reasons why people drink alcohol
It helps me forget about my problems.
I have fun when I drink.
It’s my way of relaxing and unwinding after a stressful day.
My relationships would probably improve.
I’d feel better mentally and physically.
I’d have more time and energy for the people and activities I care about.
Reasons why people want to quit drinking alcohol
It has caused problems in my relationships.
I feel depressed, anxious, and ashamed of myself.
It gets in the way of my job performance and family responsibilities.
I’d have to find another way to deal with problems.
I would have to face the responsibilities I’ve been ignoring.
Really want to quit drinking entirely? Please follow this direction
- Get 7 fresh tender soft leaves of mango
- Grind on a grinding stone or in a new earthenware bowl (Asanka or Ayewa) Don’t grind using a blender. If you would use a blender for grinding, then it should be a new one. Grind while facing the east.Actually Supernatural powers come from the eastern direction.
- Please talk to no one while grinding. Focus and meditate on what you are doing. Maybe you can meditate silently. I am doing this because I want to quit drinking or I am doing this because I want the person am preparing this for to stop drinking alcohol entirely. All leaves contain metaphysical powers. Your focus and meditation in this activity connect with the powers in the mango leaves.
- Now mix whatever alcohol you are addicted to with the ground mango leaves. Let’s say you are addicted to akpeteshie or dry gin. Mix about two shots.
- Sieve so you don’t see any particles.
- Drink content immediately.
- After about 15-50 minutes time, you will vomit. That is all you wouldn’t like to take alcohol again in your life.
- If you or the person you prepared this for doesn’t vomit, repeat the process after 3 days time.
Source Of Inspiration: Jnana Caksus Das Teachings